Why We Like The Sanction Helmet
The Sanction is Bell's lightweight, low-profile full face helmet aimed at dirt shredders and BMX riders. It's lighter and sleeker than downhill race helmets like the Full-9 or Transfer-9, but still has a robust ABS shell and EVA foam padding to absorb impacts in a crash. A moto-inspired mouth guard extends the shell to protect your face if you go over the bars, and 15 ventilation ports keep your head cool when you're ripping pump tracks or sessioning your local dirt jumps.
- Lightweight full face for riders wanting low-profile protection
- Smaller size and lower weight than most downhill race helmets
- Tough ABS shell and EVA impact foam protect your head from impacts
- 15 vents to provide cooling airflow on summer shred days
- Adjustable visor that works well with goggles
- Ages 5 and older
- Item #BEL0027
- Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older
- 15 vents
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 1lb 14oz
- Shell Material
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help