Why We Like The beardedgoat Rambler Hat
For an adventure cap that keeps us covered on our most rugged adventures, we depend on the beardedgoat Rambler Hat. The fabric's reinforced weave resists rips and tears against overreaching branches, and the short bill offers our eyes shade without blinding us to what's ahead on steep climbs. And when our energy gets low, we grab a gel packet from one of the side pockets for a quick boost.
- Rugged, feature-packed hat for life on the trail
- Ripstop fabric is lightweight, quick-drying, and hardwearing
- Internal mesh band wicks away sweat to keep you cool
- Side mesh pockets stash gels, lip balm, and more
- Rear drawcord lets you cinch in a snug fit
- Item #BDD0012
- 87% nylon, 13% spandex
- baseball cap
- casual, hiking
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help