Select style & size:Select options
No shame in a top-rope-tough-guy.
Whether you're training in the gym or turning into a top-rope-tough-guy outside, the Beal Wall Cruiser rope is about to be your new best friend. With a 9.6 millimeter diameter and Unicore construction, this rope prevents slippage as it's fed through a belay device due to it's permanently bound sheath-to-core and moderate size. The bound design also increases the lifespan of the rope so you can give a route as many runs as you want on TR and even get the kiddos to try it out since the supple texture is so easy to handle.
- A durable climbing rope for indoor route runs or low-impact slab climbs
- Unicore construction binds sheath to core for reduced slippage
- Dynanmic design stretches slightly with each fall
- Ample diameter for plenty of grip while feeding through belay device
- Supple texture easy enough for kids to tie knots with
- Item #BEA0028