Select style & size:Select options
No shame in a top-rope-tough-guy.
Whether you're training in the gym or turning into a top-rope-tough-guy outside, the Beal Wall Cruiser rope is about to be your new best friend. With a 9.6 millimeter diameter and Unicore construction, this rope prevents slippage as it's fed through a belay device due to it's permanently bound sheath-to-core and moderate size. The bound design also increases the lifespan of the rope so you can give a route as many runs as you want on TR and even get the kiddos to try it out since the supple texture is so easy to handle.
- A durable climbing rope for indoor route runs or low-impact slab climbs
- Unicore construction binds sheath to core for reduced slippage
- Dynanmic design stretches slightly with each fall
- Ample diameter for plenty of grip while feeding through belay device
- Supple texture easy enough for kids to tie knots with
- Item #BEA0028
- Q & A
Claimed Weight 21oz per meter or 2.1 oz per meter? 21oz would be a lot more than other ropes
Hey Jon! It's definitely 2.1 oz per meter. 21ozs per meter would definitely be a lot more than others, that would be like 51 lbs for a 50m rope! Kinda crazy. However, that 2.1 oz per meter is much lighter and should be great for anything you need it for. Let me know if you have any questions, I would love to help! email@example.com