Joker Unicore Dry Cover Climbing Rope
Thanks to its skinny 9.1 diameter, low weight, and advanced dry treatments, the Beal Joker Unicore Dry Cover Climbing Rope is as equally suited to difficult sport routes as it is to soaking-wet alpine excursions. The Unicore construction eliminates sheath slippage, and the Dry Cover sheath treatment guarantees a high level of water and humidity resistance.
- Dry Cover technology coats each sheath fiber with a polymer treatment for high resistance to water, humidity, and dirt
- Unicore construction eliminates sheath slippage in wet conditions or when the sheath is accidentally severed
- Small 9.1mm diameter and a low weight of 53 g/per meter allow the Joker to perform as a single, double, or twin rope
- Guaranteed impact force rating of 8.2KN ensures a soft catch
- 6-7 UIAA fall rating ensures many days of reliable use at the crag
- Item #BEA0019
- Dry Treatment
- Dry Cover
- Static Elongation
- Dynamic Elongation
- Impact Force
- UIAA Falls
- Center Mark
- Sheath Construction
- Rope Weight
- Claimed Weight
- [50m] 5lb 13.5oz, [60m] 7lb 1.7oz, [70m] 8lb 2.9oz, [80m] 9lb 5.6oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help