Select Style & Size
Coals sold separately.
Regardless of whether you're more of a party lasagna or enchilada casserole type of person, making huge campsite dinners for large groups is always a good time with Barebones' Cast Iron Dutch Oven. Grab some coals and bring this dutch oven to the campsite or down the river to enjoy delectable grub wherever your travels take you.
- A cast iron dutch oven for camping and river trips
- Handle burly enough for carrying or hanging over fire
- Lid engineered for both steaming and venting
- Coiled handle disperses heat for safe carrying
- Item #BRB000G
- cast iron
- [10in] 4 qt, [12in] 8 qt
- dutch oven, lid
- [10in] 11.4 x 10.2 x 6.95in, [12in] 13.95 x 12.2 x 8in
- Claimed Weight
- [10in] 14lb, [12in] 22lb
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
March 25, 2019
Where is this cast iron pot made?
April 2, 2019
Hey Carl, this is made in China. If you have any other questions or need assistance with an existing order or placing an order, please feel free to contact us on Chat or call us at 1-800-409-4502. Thanks!