For roads less traveled.
Launched in 1936 for motorcycle trials and later adopted by riders touring across England throughout the '60s and '70s, the Barbour Men's International Original Jacket remains a timeless staple with its Sylkoil waxed cotton and classic details. Heavyweight Sylkoil waxed cotton provides ride-savvy protection while repelling oncoming showers and misty conditions along coastal locations. The jacket's matte finish draws admiration as you chase the setting sun on twisty byways with your vintage motorcycle.
Staying true to its original design, you'll find a luxurious corduroy-lined collar with a buckle-fastening throat strap. The lightweight cotton tartan lining adds a touch of thermal warmth, also integrating with a Warm Pile Lining by Barbour (not included) on those colder days. Other signature details include studded adjustable cuffs, a stiffened waist belt for a streamlined fit, and Barbour's trademarked studded pockets for convenient storage.
- Vintage riding jacket for casual wear
- Sylkoil waxed cotton for damp weather protection
- Cotton corduroy collar for luxurious comfort
- Front zipper with stud-fastening Stormfly
- Compatible with Warm Pile Lining (not included)
- Barbour's four pocket design for functional storage
- Matte finish and authentic riding details throughout
- Barbour brings authentic British flair to retro riding jackets
- Item #BAO002B
- Q & A
Steve McQueen racing in the Barbour Intl
A couple vintage shots of Steve McQueen racing motorcycles in his Barbour International Jacket. If it was tough enough for Steve McQueen, chances are, it's tough enough for you.