Select Style & Size
For roads less traveled.
Launched in 1936 for motorcycle trials and later adopted by riders touring across England throughout the '60s and '70s, the Barbour Men's International Original Jacket remains a timeless staple with its Sylkoil waxed cotton and classic details. Heavyweight Sylkoil waxed cotton provides ride-savvy protection while repelling oncoming showers and misty conditions along coastal locations. The jacket's matte finish draws admiration as you chase the setting sun on twisty byways with your vintage motorcycle.
Staying true to its original design, you'll find a luxurious corduroy-lined collar with a buckle-fastening throat strap. The lightweight cotton tartan lining adds a touch of thermal warmth, also integrating with a Warm Pile Lining by Barbour (not included) on those colder days. Other signature details include studded adjustable cuffs, a stiffened waist belt for a streamlined fit, and Barbour's trademarked studded pockets for convenient storage.
- Vintage riding jacket for casual wear
- Sylkoil waxed cotton for damp weather protection
- Cotton corduroy collar for luxurious comfort
- Front zipper with stud-fastening Stormfly
- Compatible with Warm Pile Lining (not included)
- Barbour's four pocket design for functional storage
- Matte finish and authentic riding details throughout
- Barbour brings authentic British flair to retro riding jackets
- Item #BAO002B
- [body] Sylkoil waxed cotton, [lining] lightweight cotton, [collar lining] cotton corduroy
- 1 studded map, 1 zippered chest, 2 studded hand
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
February 15, 2018
Barbour International Jacket
- I've used it several times
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 6` 2"
- 200 lbs
I love this jacket! Be advised that they run about 1 size too large. I wear a 44 suit, but the 42 fits me. Very well made to last a lifetime. Backcountry was very helpful and their service is second to none.
April 2, 2018
Thanks for the shout out and the review, Paul!
September 5, 2016
Steve McQueen racing in the Barbour Intl
A couple vintage shots of Steve McQueen racing motorcycles in his Barbour International Jacket. If it was tough enough for Steve McQueen, chances are, it's tough enough for you.
April 2, 2018
These are cool.
April 21, 2018
I usually wear large size jackets. Should size 36 fits large? I am a bit confused with the sizing. Hope you can answer the question. Thanks!
April 24, 2018
Yeah a 36 equates to a US Large. If you have any other questions you can always chat in with our experts, or call 1-800-409-4502. I am also an Expert Gearhead so you can reach directly out to me.