From loch to lodge, and everywhere in-between.
Bringing timeless design to your countryside adventures, the Barbour Men's Classic Beaufort Wax Jacket offers the weather-resistance, midweight warmth, and functionality required for life beyond urban confines. The Classic Beaufort Wax Jacket features a Sylkoil waxed cotton exterior for moisture-shedding protection when you're traveling along misty coastlines and dewy forests. Staying true to its vintage design, you'll find a two-way front zipper, protective Stormflap, and studded hand pockets with cozy moleskin lining.
Keeping you comfortable in chilly conditions, the corduroy collar provides warmth, with the ability to integrate a snap-on hood for extra warmth. Barbor's signature tartan lining adds light insulation alongside unequivocal British style. For greater versatility, there's a quilted liner for greater warmth in freezing temperatures. Another key feature is the rear zippered pocket, which comes in handy for quickly stashing and retrieving daily necessities.
- Timeless waxed cotton jacket for outdoor use
- Sylkoil waxed cotton offers damp weather protection
- Cotton corduroy collar provides luxurious comfort
- Front zipper with stud-fastening Stormfly
- Integrates with separate quilted liner and hood
- Zippered rear pocket for carrying wallet and keys
- Barbour channels 120 years of British heritage into its designs
- Item #BAO0026
- Q & A
Got it for my dad
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 180lbs
Got this for my dad because he always raved about Barbour and once he found out we had it he wouldn't stop taking about it. He said that the cut is much more slim than it used to be but the quality was still there and he wished it fit. We ended up giving it to my uncle as a gift and he loves it.