Select a size:
From loch to lodge, and everywhere in-between.
Bringing timeless design to your countryside adventures, the Barbour Men's Classic Beaufort Wax Jacket offers the weather-resistance, midweight warmth, and functionality required for life beyond urban confines. The Classic Beaufort Wax Jacket features a Sylkoil waxed cotton exterior for moisture-shedding protection when you're traveling along misty coastlines and dewy forests. Staying true to its vintage design, you'll find a two-way front zipper, protective Stormflap, and studded hand pockets with cozy moleskin lining.
Keeping you comfortable in chilly conditions, the corduroy collar provides warmth, with the ability to integrate a snap-on hood for extra warmth. Barbor's signature tartan lining adds light insulation alongside unequivocal British style. For greater versatility, there's a quilted liner for greater warmth in freezing temperatures. Another key feature is the rear zippered pocket, which comes in handy for quickly stashing and retrieving daily necessities.
- Timeless waxed cotton jacket for outdoor use
- Sylkoil waxed cotton offers damp weather protection
- Cotton corduroy collar provides luxurious comfort
- Front zipper with stud-fastening Stormfly
- Integrates with separate quilted liner and hood
- Zippered rear pocket for carrying wallet and keys
- Barbour channels 120 years of British heritage into its designs
- Item #BAO0026
- [body] Sylkoil waxed cotton, [lining] cotton tartan, [collar lining] cotton corduroy
- Center Back Length
- 2 lower bellow, 2 moleskin-lined handwarmer, 1 zippered rear
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.