No need to bring in the reinforcements.
Inspired by classically styled equestrian jackets, the Barbour Women's Cavalry Polarquilt Jacket boasts a sleek, refined style and a cozy feel. The Cavalry not only features a genteel-inspired silhouette, but also boasts a fleece lining that curbs the cold and keeps you warm. A storm flap and generously sized collar keep pesky drafts at bay, and the two hand pockets easily safeguard necessities. So whether you're meandering around the horse barn or the local park, the Cavalry provides ceaseless autumn style and comfort.
- A stylish, equestrian-inspired jacket for autumn days
- Quilted, polyamide exterior features diamond patterned baffling
- Fleece lining curbs the cold for a warm feel
- Storm flap and generous collar keep pesky drafts at bay
- Hand pockets accommodate necessities
- Item #BAO001D
- Q & A
Small but Comfortable
definitely runs small, but once you have the correct size it is comfortable.
RUNS SUPER SMALL!!!!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
this jacket can be worn on it's own, or zipped into one of the other wax jackets for ladies, for added warmth.
It runs really small though!!!! I'm usually a US size 4-6 depending on the brand and how fitted I want the item. I was a US 10 in this so that I could wear thicker long sleeves under!!!
Totally agree with the statement below to size up 1 size if you want it snug, but 2 sizes if you want to layer.
Barbour Cavalry Polarquilt Jacket
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
Great jacket with a flattering fit. Fits small - size up one size for a snug fit and 2 sizes up if you want to wear a sweater underneath.