Select a Size
Select a Color
Bedale Wax Jacket
Originally created in 1980 for equestrian pursuits, the Barbour Men's Bedale Wax Jacket exudes classic British sensibilities with its waxed cotton exterior, ring-pull zipper, and Stormfly front closure. Its shorter length, tailored fit, and rear vents reflect its equestrian heritage, with a six-ounce waxed cotton exterior for protection in damp maritime environments. The corduroy collar provides smooth-wearing sophistication, with external snaps for attaching an optional hood.
Tartan lining exhibits timeless style while covering you in lightweight warmth. For greater versatility, the Bedale is compatible with a zip-in thermal liner (not included) for insulation in chilly weather. Rounding things out, you'll find two large bellows pockets alongside moleskin-lined hand pockets for optimal warmth on brisk walks.
- Classic waxed-cotton jacket inspired by equestrian pursuits
- Waxed cotton exterior for protection from damp climates
- Cotton corduroy collar offers soft-wearing comfort
- Ring-pull zipper with Stormfly for elemental protection
- Compatible with separate snap-on hood and zip-in thermal liner
- Oozes timeless style for daily wear and nights on the town
- Barbour designs upscale jackets with distinctive British flair
- Item #BAO0025
- [body] waxed cotton, [collar] cotton corduroy, [lining] cotton tartan
- Center Back Length
- [size 36] 29.25in
- 2 large bellows, 2 moleskin-lined handwarmer
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?