Upgrade your cold-weather wardrobe with the slick styling of the Barbour Men's Ashby Wax Jacket. This classic waxed cotton jacket takes design cues from Scotland's storied heritage with its cotton tartan lining. Staying true to Barbour's coastal roots, the waxed cotton shell prevent oncoming rain from leaving you a shivering-wet mess. It's slightly tailored for a more streamlined appearance, but doesn't sacrifice your ability to layer underneath. Other standout features include a cozy corduroy collar with throat strap, angled hand pockets for warming frozen hands, and a weatherproof matte finish for a sleek appearance.
- Exude timeless style with this waxed-cotton jacket
- Waxed cotton shell repels oncoming precipitation
- Cotton corduroy collar for luxurious warmth
- Full-zip closure with Stormflap for extra protection
- Compatible with Barbour's zip-in liners (separately)
- Slanted handwarmer pockets thaw frozen fingers
- Weatherproof matte finish for polished appeal
- Barbour creates durable jackets with distinctive British flair
- Item #BAO0029
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 175lbs
The Ashby jacket is a modern take on the classic Bedale jacket. The slimmer profile gives the jacket a much more "current" look. And I absolutely adore this jacket. It is a timeless piece that is very versatile. I can wear it hunting, fishing or out to dinner with the girlfriend. It is an ideal choice for tall (5'11) and slim (175lb) types like myself, or for those who want a more contemporary, fitted-look to their jacket. Sizing can be a bit difficult but I recommend starting with your regular street jacket and go from there. You can expect to get many years of regular use from this terrific product.
Please don’t hesitate reaching out if you have any questions about the Ashby or any other Barbour products. Feel free to call me at 1-801-204-4661 or via email, email@example.com