Why We Like The Baffin Litesport Boot
The tundra-rated Baffin Litesport Boot is built to bring it on frozen, snow-covered terrain. That starts with Baffin's multi-layer inner boot system, the boot's waterproof base, and built-in gaiters—a winning combination to hold in our body heat and keep out the elements. This pair of winter boots also features Polar Rubber outsoles for the kind of grip we need for our adventures on snowy and icy surfaces.
- Waterproof winter boots for tundra-like temperatures
- 3 layers of B-Tek insulation to take on extreme cold
- Tall shaft height seals out winter precipitation
- Body-heat moldable technology for a personalized fit
- Hook-and-loop at heel to secure removeable inner boot to uppers
- Slip-resistant outsoles designed for cold temperatures
- Made in Canada
- Item #BAFX01M
- Upper Material
- poly-nylon blend
- B-Tek Dry
- B-Tek Foam, B-Tek Lite, B-Tek Heat, DiamondNet
- Removable Liner
- Temperature Rating
- lace-up removable inner boot
- LiteGrip Blend
- Shaft Height
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help