Why We Like The Baffin Young Eiger Boot
Built with the same tech as its grown-up counterpart, the Baffin Young Eiger Boot is tough and warm enough for all our kids' outdoor adventures. Its waterproof design and drawcord top keep wet snow away from their socks, but even better, layers of insulation ensure their comfort well into the deepest powder. Hook-and-loop straps make it easy for small hands to find the perfect fit. And reliable, flexible rubber soles keep them comfortable and upright, even on the slipperiest sidewalks.
- Burly snow boot for young wither enthusiasts
- Rugged nylon with waterproof tech for all-around protection
- Soft and wicking Thermaplush layer enhances heat retention
- B-Tek Foam offers support and all-day cushioning comfort
- Hollow-fiber B-Tek Heat insulation is toasty and breathable
- Aluminum membrane and insole reflect heat to the foot
- Polar Rubber outside provides grip that doesn't give in extra-cold conditions
- Item #BAF001J
- Upper Material
- waterproof construction
- Comfort-Fit multi layer system (Thermaplush, B-Tek foam, B-Tek Heat hollow-fiber insulation, aluminum membrane, PolyWool, Diamon Net insulation)
- Thermaplush, PolyWool (wool, polyester)
- Removable Liner
- hook-and-loop straps, drawcord cuff
- double aluminum, waffle-comb
- Polar Rubber
- Shaft Height
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 2lb 7.4oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- casual, hiking
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help