Surf Traveler Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard
The Badfish Surf Traveler Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard was built for a blend of ocean surfing and all around performance. This balance is achieved by the glide happy yet maneuverable combination of a pointed nose, square back and long length. To ensure that this board can hang when a swell rolls in it is equipped with tri-fin construction that provides the maneuverability necessary for advanced wave surfing. Meanwhile the inflatable construction and included pump and travel-friendly paddle make it so that you can take this board straight from the package to the car or airport.
- Stand-Up Paddleboard for cruising on salt water around the globe
- Inflatable construction makes it easy to travel the world
- FCS Tri-fin construction enhances maneuverability and control
- Pointed nose boosts glide for traveling long distances with ease
- Square tail adds needed stability to combat rough ocean conditions
- Water bottle holder and padded handle add comfort for daily use
- Included travel paddle, bag, and pump let you start your journey
- Item #BDF000C
- Q & A
Versatile Travel board
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I bought this board to use for the occasional vacation where I need the ability to paddle flat-water or in small surf conditions. This model does both well. I am surprised by how well an inflatable board handles waist high surf. It works perfect in beach break, and I don't have to worry about damaging the board.
Super Fun Board!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This is the board I paddle the most in my quiver. Its nimble and fun. I take it with my almost everywhere I go that I might be able to paddle. Its great in flatwater and I have surfed it in Hawaii, California, Florida and Oregon. Its a surprisingly fun surf board. The 5" thickness really improves the feel in waves over the thicker 6" boards.