Why We Built the Flyweight Jacket With Simms
Staying dry is crucial to maximizing your casting time, so we teamed up with Simms to co-design our Flyweight Technical Shell Jacket with top-tier waterproofing. Thanks to GORE-TEX technology, this jacket sheds water to help you keep your line in the water even in a downpour. We love this particular version of GORE-TEX fabric—the Paclite Plus layup—which allows the jacket to pack down into its hand pocket to about the size of your favorite one-liter water bottle.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Rain jacket for fly fishing and trekking in precipitation-prone areas
- Drawcord-adjustable hood and hem help seal out wind gusts
- Regular fit ensures roomy comfort regardless of underlayers
- Mesh chest pocket secures your tool, tippets, and line cutter close by
- Integrated carabiner loop in the stowable hand pocket attaches to gear
- Unisex design caters to any and all fishing enthusiasts
- Item #BCCZ27A
- [face fabric] 100% nylon, [membrane/laminate] 2L Gore-Tex Paclite Plus
- fixed, drawcord-adjustable
- 1 stowable zippered hand, 1 zippered hand, 1 mesh zippered chest
- Recommended Use
- hiking, river fishing, saltwater fishing, stillwater fishing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
April 10, 2021
Whats the weight on this jacket?