Our New Backcountry GORE-TEX Winter Collection
Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Climbing Skins we have in stock.View Similar Products
Why We Built The Backcountry GlideLite Skin With Black Diamond
Mount Superior is one of the most iconic backcountry skiing mountains in the western United States, and it's also a short 30 minute drive from Backcountry's office. Given that proximity, it's no surprise that many of us spend mornings on Superior's south face before clocking in, and those quick dawn missions are made possible with light gear like the GlideLite Skin. We made this skin with Black Diamond to assure reliable traction, lightness, and packability.
- Backcountry's climbing skin styled for ski touring big mountains
- Mohair nylon blend balances easy gliding with reliable traction
- Universal tip attachment attaches to nearly every ski tip
- STS tail system offers 10cm of adjustment for a secure fit
- Trimming tool included to cut skins so they fit your skis
- Item #BCC00G7
4 based on 6 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.