Select a Size
Select a Color
Thistle Down Jacket
We love winter. Fresh snow, holiday markets, cheerful festivities with our families. But it can get pretty darn cold out there. Thankfully we're bundled up in our Thistle Down Jacket before we leave the house. This casual puffy isn't shy when it comes to dishing out warmth. We packed it full of soft, lightweight goose down, keeping us snug as a bug while we roam city streets or chill at camp with our buddies.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- A casual down jacketfor frigid winter days
- Water-repellent finish sheds light dirt and moisture
- Down insulation provides lightweight, toasty warmth
- Durable hood brim keeps its shape to shed light snow
- Internal microfleece chin guard won't irritate the face
- Fitted cuffs and adjustable hem prevent loss of heat
- Fits true to size; falls at mid-hip level
- Item #BCCZ25X
- 100% recycled polyester, DWR finish
- 600-fill goose down, RDS-certified
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered internal
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
October 14, 2020
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 4"
- 130 lbs
Hi, this is Emily and I work on the Backcountry brand product development team. I am writing this review today to help guide your sizing decision on this new product. My measurements are: 5'4" Tall Size 4, or on the larger size of S in bottoms The larger side of S for tops bust 34 B. The Thistle Jacket is a great winter go to, it is super warm and goes anywhere you want it to. I wear a S in this jacket and it fits me well. The length of the jacket is slightly abbreviated and hits the wearer right at the center of the hip. This makes wearing a harness for belay easy, or simply a more stylish silhouette.