Why We Built The Backcountry Stretch Liner Glove
From skintrack to singletrack, our Backcountry Stretch Liner Glove gives our hands a touch of protection against the chapping cold as we work up a sweat, yet they slip easily under our shell mitts on the descent and under fresh snowfall. The performance stretch construction and soft-brushed, heat-retaining interior keep dexterity up, while the palm's silicone print enhances our hold on our poles.
- Lightweight glove for layering and high-output pursuits
- Stretch performance material provides midweight warmth
- Touchscreen compatible thumb and index to snap pics
- Silicone printed palm for increased grip
- Item #BCCZ2XT
- 88% recycled polyester, 12% elastane
- Insulation Weight
- undercuff glove
- Palm Grip
- skiing, snowboarding, hiking, running, casual
- Touchscreen Compatible
- thumb, index
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help