Why We Built The Spruces Print Merino Baselayer Crew
We came up with the lively Spruces Print Merino Baselayer Crew to have our back on active days in the backcountry—but with an added dose of style. This baselayer crew boasts not only a fun look but also a do-it-all wool blend that balances the temperature-regulating comfort of merino with the durability of nylon. This stretchy blend's moisture-wicking and odor-resistant performance come in clutch when we're playing in plentiful snow.
- Printed baselayer top for midweight comfort on active ski days
- Wool blend promotes thermal regulation and moisture control
- Naturally odor-resistant merino keeps the fabric fresh longer
- Flatlock seams placed strategically for smooth layering comfort
- Active fit makes the garment a natural option for the backcountry
- Item #BCCZ2OO
- 85% merino wool, 13% nylon, 2% spandex
- Insulation Weight
- midweight (235gsm)
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 28in
- natural attribute of merino wool
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 11oz
- skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, winter camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help