Why We Built The Backcountry Spruces Merino Baselayer Crew
The sun's out, coffee's on, and we're wearing the Spruces Merino Baselayer Crew, ready to hit the hill. We selected merino wool for this do-it-all baselayer due to its all-natural and highly technical odor-fighting, moisture-wicking, temperature-regulating properties.
- Classic baselayer style with high-tech, natural fibers
- Merino wool wicks moisture and resists odor with no added treatment
- Durable nylon and spandex improve structure and enhance stretch
- Slim fit and crew neckline are comfortable and easy to layer
- Thumbhole cuffs keep sleeves secure during hikes, climbs, and ski days
- Responsible Wool Standard wool in Black and Goblin Blue/Reseda colorways
- Item #BCCZ2OG
- Responsible Collection
- Responsibly Sourced
- [black, goblin blue/reseda colorways] 85% merino wool (RWS-certified, RWS License Number: 014800 Certified by IDFL), 13% nylon, 2% spandex, [other colorways] 85% merino wool, 13% nylon, 2% spandex
- Insulation Weight
- midweight (235gsm)
- Center Back Length
- [small] 25in
- natural attribute of merino wool
- Claimed Weight
- [small] 10oz
- skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, winter hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 29, 2022
nice medium weight, good fit, well made
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought:
- 5' 4"
not itchy, nicely cut. thicker than my lightweight smartwool top. True to size. I'm 5-4, 120, small build and the small fits just right. I'd buy another one if there were other colors to chose from.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help