Why We Built The Backcountry Spruces Lightweight Merino Baselayer Crew
We built the Backcountry Spruces Lightweight Merino Baselayer Crew for breathable warmth during our active mountain exploits, whether inbounds at the resort or exploring the backcountry. As part of the Spruces family, this crew baselayer features a Merino wool blend to keep us warm and comfortable as it wicks moisture and promotes thermal regulation.
- Baselayer for active warmth on intense days of skiing/snowboarding
- Lightweight Spruces Merino fabric wicks moisture and regulates temperature
- The natural odor-resistance of merino wool allows for multiple uses
- Fits close to the body for easy layering
- Item #BCCZ2WA
- 84% Merino wool, 12% nylon, 4% spandex
- Insulation Weight
- ski, snowboard, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help