Select a Size
Select a Color
The Backcountry Sundial Tight is a performance legging designed for camping, hiking, or wherever the road may take you. Made with ergonomic patterning and a soft stretch fleece for full mobility, it also features a quick-drying nature and high abrasion resistance that's ready for the trail. A high waist provides extra coverage and comfort, flatlock seaming reduce chafing as you move, and two cargo pockets are handy for snacks, tools, or trail maps.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Performance tights for camping, hiking, and moments in between
- Fleece backing adds extra warmth on chilly winter days
- Four-way stretch and ergonomic design provide full mobility
- Quick-drying nylon blend works to keep you cool and dry
- Two cargo pockets offer convenient storage for trail necessities
- Flatlock seams reduce hot spots and chafing
- High waist provides a secure, comfortable fit
- The Backcountry collection revolves around your mountain pursuits
- Item #BCC00BN
- 50% nylon, 41% polyester, 9% spandex
- 2 side
- Recommended Use
- camping, casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
April 30, 2020
What season are they best suited for? I’m looking for a fall temp range - warm enough for as low as 40s (with an extra layer as needed for overnight) but comfortable in the low 60s during the day
May 1, 2020
Hey Lindsay, These leggings are very versatile, but not the warmest in our line. For the temp range you are looking at check out our Backcountry Millvue Active Legging ! https://www.backcountry.com/backcountry-millvue-active-legging-womens-bcc00fq?skid=BCC00FQ-BK-XS
February 26, 2019
How much do they weigh? Size small
March 19, 2019
Hey, these weigh about 6oz, if you have any further questions feel free to chat in with a Gearhead.
October 27, 2018
What's the inseam?
October 29, 2018
Hey there! The inseam on these tights is 28 1/2'!