Why We Built The Backcountry Raglan ALLIED Down Jacket
Our Raglan ALLIED Down Jacket is our top choice for a warm, cozy winter parka that we can wear for winter days in the city or out for dinner after a day on the slopes. Insulated with 700-fill ALLIED RDS-certified down, this jacket keeps us toasty and comfortable during any laid-back winter activity.
- Parka ideal for off-mountain activities
- Recycled fabrics offer earth-friendly and technical construction
- PFC-free DWR finish repels water to keep outside of jacket dry
- 700-fill ALLIED Feather + Down ensures reliable body warmth
- Relaxed fit allows room for layers
- Shorter parka design falls to middle of thigh
- Item #BCCZ2K8
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] bluesign® APPROVED, Recycled/Repurposed, [insulation] Responsibly Sourced
- [face fabric] 100% recycled polyester ripstop, PFC-free DWR treatment, [lining] 100% recycled polyester plain weave, PFC-free DWR treatment
- 90/10 700-fill ALLIED Feather + Down (RDS-certified)
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 29in
- 2 zippered hand, 1 interior zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 1lb 8oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
3 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
October 28, 2023
Extremely warm, but oddly large
- I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought:
- 5' 10"
This jacket is like wearing a down comforter. Amazing! But it's sized oddly large. If you normally wear a small, you can't size down to get a reasonable fit. Unfortunately it's far too baggy for me to actually wear!
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help