Why We Built The Mantle Climb Jogger
We designed the Mantle Climb Jogger with tackling boulders and jamming cracks in mind. Its Cordura construction and gusseted crotch perfectly balance abrasion-resistance and freedom of movement so that you can stem, high-step, and ascend slab without worrying about ripped pants. A shorter pant length keeps the cuffs out of your climbing shoes, and we made sure you can access all pockets while wearing a harness.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Climbing joggers suited for aggressive climbers in cool climates
- Stretchy Cordura construction enhances mobility and durability
- Active fit enables freedom of movement up and down mountains
- Three harness-compatible pockets keep essentials close at hand
- Item #BCCZ28D
- 65% Cordura, 30% nylon, 5% spandex
- 2 hand, 1 rear
- webbing belt
- Gusseted Crotch
- Recommended Use
- bouldering, casual, hiking, sport climbing, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
April 9, 2021
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 9"
- 135 lbs
I was super stoked to see these come out for men. They are a great pant and I wear them just about everywhere. For climbing, the lightweight fabric, adjustable waist and tight closure at the bottom is super rad. Makes for smooth climbing without clothes getting in the way. I also love the addition of the zippered pocket. This allows me to keep my wallet, keys and other items I really don't want to lose, safe.