Why We Built The Lightweight Merino Baselayer Bottom
As the lighter version of our Spruces baselayer, we designed the Lightweight Merino Baselayer Bottom for the active skiers and riders who need more moisture control than warmth while on-hill. This moisture control is created by the wicking, temperature controlling, and odor-resisting merino blend.
- Baselayer pants designed for high-output alpine adventures
- Wool blend wicks moisture and controls temperature with ease
- Majority merino content creates natural odor resistance
- Lightweight design caters to active skiers and riders
- Wide waistband offers comfort and a secure fit all day long
- Item #BCCZ2O1
- 84% merino wool, 12% nylon, 4% spandex
- Insulation Weight
- lightweight (180gsm)
- natural attribute of merino wool
- Claimed Weight
- skiing, snowboarding, nordic skiing, backpacking, snowshoeing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
January 30, 2023
Perfect Wicking Layer
- I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought:
These work great for their intended purpose! Keeps all the sweat off my body in slalom style carving and keeps me from freezing on the chairlift up and from overheating on the way down. The merino wool makes a huge difference and the stretch of the weave helps greatly with flexibility.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help