Why We Built The Backcountry Last Chair Stretch Insulated Jacket
The Backcountry Last Chair Stretch Insulated Jacket is made for the everyday skier or snowboarder who wants to hit as many runs as possible from first chair to last. The fabric is waterproof and breathable, boasting a 15K/15K rating while offering a stretchy, soft, and durable feel. We used Primaloft Black insulation throughout the jacket for superior warmth, made entirely with recycled content, offers us eco-friendly performance. We also added a large variety of pocket space, both internal and external, to ensure all of our gear is along for the day to minimize stops at the lodge and maximize time on the hill.
- Breathable, waterproof jacket for full days on the mountain
- Zippered pass pocket on the sleeve helps us fly onto the lift
- Underarm zips with mesh lining provide ventilation when necessary
- Tons of pocket space, both internal and external, stash smaller items
- Adjustable hood and hem create a personalized fit
- Wrist gaiters and a powder skirt help keep snow out
- Item #BCCZ2UU
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] Drytex (2-layer), [face fabric] 88% recycled polyester, 12% spandex, C0 PFC-Free DWR treatment
- Primaloft Black (100% recycled)
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- below hip
- zippered chest, 2 zippered hand, zippered sleeve pass, internal zippered chest, internal mesh dump
- underarm zips
- Powder Skirt
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
3 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
December 5, 2023
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought:
- 5' 10"
I own the Cottonwoods kit which I absolutely love but I was looking for an insulated kit for this year and absolutely hit the jackpot with this. The material is incredibly soft and perfectly insulating, I can't wait to wear it all season!
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help