Select a Size
Select a Color
Kilby Winter Pant
With warmth, stretch, and versatility, the Kilby Winter Pants help us enjoy all the backcountry has to offer, even when cold weather waits just outside the door. These softshell pants are backed with a soft, brushed insulation, and built for movement. This way we can enjoy frosted morning hikes, spring nordic tours, and everyday winter wanderings in toasty comfort.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Softshell pants for active pursuits in cooler weather
- Durable water repellent sheds light dirt and precipitation
- Brushed fleece lining provides thermal comfort from the cold
- Stretch fabric and crotch gusset let you move freely
- Fitted elastic cuffs keep a low profile for leg work
- Drawstring waist ensures a secure, adjustable fit
- Fits true to size; hem runs slightly long
- Item #BCCZ26I
- 90% polyester, 10% spandex, DWR finish
- Leg Opening
- 2 hand, 1 zippered rear
- adjustable, drawstring closure
- Gusseted Crotch
- Recommended Use
- backcountry touring, bouldering, casual, hiking, climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
October 14, 2020
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 4"
- 130 lbs
Hi, this is Emily and I work on the Backcountry brand product development team. I am writing this review today to help guide your sizing decision on this new product. My measurements are: 5'4" Tall Size 4, or on the larger size of S in bottoms The larger side of S for tops bust 34 B. I am so excited about these pants! We all love that tech jogger style, but always hate the winter because the standard jogger won't keep us warm. The Kilby is the answer! With the style we all love and a fleece backing these will keep you warm, comfy, and stylish. Again I wear a 4 in most sizes and the M in this pant fits me well. I am short so there is some bunching near my ankle, but I like the way it looks!