Why We Built The Backcountry Hybrid Grid Fleece Pullover
Our Hybrid Grid Fleece Pullover brings the heat—but not too much heat—when we're tackling the skin track for the freshest of pow. This signature Backcountry style has been redesigned with a more classic half-zip collar and improved fit, but the high-tech grid fleece remains the same. Breathable grid panels allow hot air to flow away from our bodies while we're active, while solid midweight fleece keeps cold spots warm.
- Hybrid touring fleece balances warmth and breathbility
- Midweight fabric locks in heat in key areas
- Breathable grid fleece improves airflow in high-moisture zones
- Stretch fabric enhances range of motion
- Updated fit for greater comfort and mobility
- New 1/4-zipper design with classic vertical construction
- Fixed hood and thumbhole cuffs provide coverage and security
- Hidden side pocket stashes small on-mountain essentials
- Item #BCCZ2P3
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] bluesign® APPROVED
- [face fabric] 92% polyester, 8% spandex, [grid fleece] 94% polyester, 6% spandex
- Fleece Weight
- Center Back Length
- fixed, 3-panel, elastic binding
- 1 zippered side
- hiking, skiing, snowboarding, running, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help