Select a Size
Select a Color
Grid 1/4-Zip Jacket
From dawn patrols to fall trails, the Backcountry Grid 1/4-Zip Jacket makes a great layering piece or stand alone jacket. Built with a technical grid-patterned fleece, this quarter-zip pullover simultaneously traps heat for effective cold weather insulation while also drawing moisture away from your skin during active pursuits. Offset seams ensure chafe-free comfort beneath a back or harness, and added stretch ensures easy mobility from the skin track to the crag. Equipped with thumbholes and a zippered chest pocket, you'll always have secure sleeves and a safe spot for small essentials.
- A technical fleece layer for cool weather pursuits
- Polyester grid fabric traps heat and wicks sweat while you move
- Stretch construction ensures full mobility in the backcountry
- Quarter-zip neck lets you manage ventilation if you're heating up
- Thumbholes on sleeves make for easy layering and extra coverage
- Item #BCC00FL
- 92% polyester, 8% spandex
- Center Back Length
- 1 zippered chest
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding, casual, hiking, climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
May 12, 2020
how much does size M weigh?
May 12, 2020
Hey Zachariah, Thank you for your question! The M size is 12 oz. Hope this helps!