Why We Built The Backcountry GORE-TEX WINDSTOPPER Hybrid Touring Jacket
The Backcountry GORE-TEX WINDSTOPPER Hybrid Touring Jacket is our most breathable option in the outerwear collection, featuring a hybrid construction of GORE-TEX WINDSTOPPER and Empire fabrics. This combination creates a highly water-resistant and breathable shell, making it the ideal choice for high-output pursuits in the backcountry. As an added safety feature, we included RECCO advanced rescue technology.
- The most breathable jacket in the Backcountry outerwear collection
- Built with a 3L Stretch Windstopper shell and an Empire fabric back panel
- Boasts incredible waterproofing and unmatched breathability
- Plenty of pocket space with two oversized vented chest pockets and one drop pocket
- The adjustable hood and hem provide personalized coverage
- RECCO reflector aids search and rescue in emergency situations
- Item #BCCZ2SM
- [main] 3L Stretch Windstopper (94% nylon, 6% spandex), [back panel] Empire fabric (88% nylon, 12% spandex)
- below hip
- 2 oversized vented chest, zippered drop in
- Powder Skirt
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help