Select Style & Size
Gore-Tex Snow Mitten
Backcountry's Gore-Tex Snow Mitten gives that same warm feeling we get everytime we see untouched powder. It's our most protective, warmest option for keeping our fingers prime for second laps up the skin track or the zillionth chairlift ride of the day. A solid combination of Gore-Tex waterproofing and durable leather protects Primaloft's warm, lofty insulation so you can forget what numb fingertips feel like.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- A solid choice for hand protection when you're riding in wet snow
- Gore-Tex membrane delivers waterproof, breathable performance
- Synthetic insulation ensures warmth even in wet conditions
- Fleece lining adds a layer of soft next-to-skin comfort
- Supple leather palms and backing provide durability and grip
- Padding at the back of the hands defends against bruising encounters
- Low-profile cuffs slip easily into the sleeves of your ski jacket
- Hook-and-loop tab at cuffs help seal out the snow
- Item #BCCZ2AA
- [face fabric] goat skin, [wrists] 92% nylon, 8% spandex, [lining] 100% polyester
- [back] 100g PrimaLoft (100% polyester), [palm] 60g PrimaLoft (100% polyester)
- Palm Grip
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
October 21, 2020
Heavy waterproofing, lightly insulated
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
I really dig the look of these, and there's nothing nicer than wrapping your hands up in Gore-Tex and leather for powder days. The cuff gives a snug fit that's sure to keep snow out. They are on the lighter side of insulation compared to other mittens, especially around the thumb.
October 10, 2020
Are the fingers separated inside the mitten?
October 12, 2020
Hey Jacob, no the fingers are all together in the mitten.