Why We Built The Frary Fleece 1/2 Zip Jacket
First chair is our priority, but there's a lot to do before we can hit the resort. While we're walking the dog, packing the van, and grabbing coffee, we rely on our toasty Frary Fleece Jacket to keep us ready for first turns. We made this midweight pullover with motion in mind, keeping the zipper off-centered and choosing a moisture-wicking fleece. It's stylish enough for après-ski too, so we can rock this fleece in the lodge and beyond.
- Final Sale
- Techy fleece pullover delivers adventure-ready style
- Synthetic polyester wicks away moisture while we play outdoors
- Water-repellent coating keeps snowflakes and spills at bay
- Off-center half-zip provides customizable, chafe-free ventilation
- Zippered kangaroo pocket keeps essentials safe and secure
- UPF 50+ solar protection ideal for sunny winter hikes
- Item #BCCZ2D8
- Responsible Collection
- 100% polyester, DWR coating
- Fleece Weight
- Center Back Length
- 1 zippered kangaroo
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 14oz
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 14, 2022
He love it
- I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought:
- 6' 4"
This was a great way to class up some winter comfort. This fits him well, true to size, but it is a slim fitting jacket like in the pictures.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help