Select a size:
Why We Built The Daintree Rain Jacket
We named this lightweight, versatile rain shell after the world's oldest rainforest, because we believe such places are worth protecting and worth exploring. And in case you have the chance to venture into such misty depths, you'll need certain tools to keep you comfortable. The Daintree Rain Jacket is more durable than our Travel Rain Jacket, but just as versatile and waterproof, keeping you comfortable as well as stylish wherever you may roam.
- A hardshell jacket for outdoor adventures or daily life
- Waterproof, breathable membrane keeps you dry and comfortable
- Gusseted arms let you move freely while you hike or travel
- Hood, hem, and cuffs can be adjusted to seal out stormy weather
- Hook-and-loop closure on storm flap protects your center zip
- Secure pockets keep small valuable close-at-hand
- Semi-fitted cut minimizes bulk during more adventurous outings
- Item #BCCZ23G
- [membrane/laminate] PU (2.5-layer), [face fabric] 100% polyester, DWR-finish
- fully sealed
- fixed, adjustable
- 2 zippered hand
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.