Why We Built The Daintree Rain Jacket
We named this lightweight, versatile rain shell after the world's oldest rainforest, because we believe such places are worth protecting and worth exploring. And in case you have the chance to venture into such misty depths, you'll need certain tools to keep you comfortable. The Daintree Rain Jacket is more durable than our Travel Rain Jacket, but just as versatile and waterproof, keeping you comfortable as well as stylish wherever you may roam.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- A hardshell jacket for outdoor adventures or daily life
- Waterproof, breathable membrane keeps you dry and comfortable
- Gusseted arms let you move freely while you hike or travel
- Hood, hem, and cuffs can be adjusted to seal out stormy weather
- Hook-and-loop closure on storm flap protects your center zip
- Secure pockets keep small valuable close-at-hand
- Semi-fitted cut minimizes bulk during more adventurous outings
- Item #BCCZ23G
- [membrane/laminate] PU (2.5-layer), [face fabric] 100% polyester, DWR-finish
- fully sealed
- fixed, adjustable
- 2 zippered hand
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
August 9, 2020
Does the job
- I've used it several times
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 7"
- 129 lbs
Well no one likes the rain but happy I have a jacket that will keep me dry finally. Great fit and style, very happy with the purchase.
July 28, 2020
How much does this jacket weigh? And I too look forward to hearing if this is a fully waterproof jacket before purchasing. Thank you!
July 29, 2020
Hey Michele! The M weights 11 oz. The jacket has a DWR finish and a membrane laminate that is waterproof up to 10,000mm. The face fabric may lose DWR after up to 12 uses in heavy rain. If that begins to happen simply wash the garment with a DWR treatment wash.
July 4, 2020
I sent this to Tyler last night, but haven’t heard back: Is the Backcountry Daintree jacket completely waterproof? We all bought Marmot precip jackets for the Appalachian Trail, and they were absolutely not waterproof. I hate to buy another rain jacket that isn’t waterproof. Also, If I place my order tomorrow am, will I get it by the 9th? Thanks, Krista Parma Sent from my iPhone