2 Days Only!
Select a size:
Why We Built The Cottonwoods GORE-TEX Jacket
We seek out the storm in confidence in our Cottonwoods Jacket. Inspired by the 500+ inches a year of snow we typically see in our Cottonwoods Canyons—Salt Lake City’s backyard—this hardshell is made from highly durable 3-layer GORE-TEX material that can handle our biggest lines, all while keeping us warm and dry. This robust outer layer isn’t as lightweight or stretchy as our Rustler Jacket, but the protection it offers for plowing through Pacific Northwest snow or making the most of pow days is unparalleled. The segmented sleeve design delivers the freedom we need for pole-planting and tightening up our bindings. And we built in a bevy of thoughtful features inspired by our Gearheads to keep us dry and charging all winter long.
- A burly hardshell for skiing and riding in heavy, wet snow
- GORE-TEX membrane delivers waterproof, breathable performance
- Articulated sleeve patterning ensures full mobility
- Adjustable hood and cuffs keep out the wind and weather
- Internal powder skirt blocks the invasion of fresh snow
- Generous pockets store skins, accessories, and more
- Interior comfort cuffs are glove-compatible and thumbhole-equipped
- YKK Aquaguard zips throughout minimize moisture entry
- Item #BCC00F3
3.5 based on 38 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.