Cobblerest Thermal Crew
Super soft and surprisingly warm, the Backcountry Cobblerest Thermal Crew is an essential addition to everyday pursuits. This classically styled crew features raglan sleeves for better movement, and flatlock seams for chafe-free comfort. The wool and polyester construction offers moisture-wicking, temperature-regulating, and odor-resistant performance, whether worn alone or used as a midlayer.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Soft, thermal crew for everyday pursuits
- Poly-wool blend regulates body heat and wicks moisture
- Naturally odor resistant for fresh smelling fabric
- Raglan sleeves offer full mobility
- Flatlock seams reduce hot spots and chafing
- Regular fit can be worn alone or used as a layer
- Item #BCC00BI
- Q & A
Warm, soft & looks nice
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 155lbs
I really enjoy how this sweater feels- it's extremely soft and surprisingly warm despite being somewhat thin. I bought the pavement color, which is a little darker than shown in the image, but I like that. Gave this 4 stars because of some minor pilling taking place after one month.
I bought this shirt because the lwebpage lists the materials as "Wool, Polyester". However, this shirt is made from 93% polyester (per the label) in china. I retuned immediately without trying it on as I was looking for a wool garment.
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
I bought this for my boyfriend and he absolutely loved it! Since it is a thermal it keeps him nice and warm and it is great for everyday wear or activities. It is pretty soft, and the Sepia color is great in person. The fit was true to size, and wasn't overly big.
Soft and Comfy
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
This shirt feels and looks great with the raglan sleeves. Unfortunately the Sepia is a lot more brown than I thought and I did not end up liking how that looked in person