Cardiff Button-Up Shirt
The Backcountry Cardiff Button-Up Shirt is a tech-savvy top that's built with casual style. The quick-drying polyester construction provides moisture-wicking performance when you're active, yet boasts a classic look for afternoons spent around town. Four-way stretch ensures unrestricted mobility on the trail or river, with a zippered-side pocket to secure small valuables when you're making moves.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- A button-up shirt that blends function with style
- Moisture-wicking twill fabric offers quick-drying comfort
- Mechanical stretch ensures active mobility
- Secure side pocket keeps small essentials safe
- Regular fit allows for easy layering
- Item #BCC00BD
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 125lbs
This shirt is great for keeping the sun off and providing a little more warmth. I love the material and hidden zippered pockets. Unfortunately, the sizing is a bit weird. The shirt itself is pretty long on my torso, but the sleeves are too short, while the shoulders have a bit of extra room. While I am normally a XS/S, I think a XS would have been too tight in some places with some of the same issues in others. I will keep using it, but probably with the sleeves always pushed up.