Stealth 240 Probe
The Stealth 240 Probe features Backcountry Access' quickest deployment system to date, because you don't want to be fiddling with a probe when every second counts. BCA's Quick-Lock deployment lets you toss the probe in the air and simultaneously pull a notch to deploy the probe instantaneously, and the deployment tucks inside the first probe section to reduce pack space. Laser-etched depth markings assist with measuring snowpack when you're doing stability tests.
- Lightweight, reliable probe for backcountry skiing and snowboarding
- Aluminum construction offers reliable durability and a lightweight
- Quick deployment system helps you remain calm in hectic situations
- Quick-Lock deployment ensures a reliable assembly every time
- Tucking deployment system saves precious pack space
- Item #BCAZ00A
- Deployment System
- Collapsed Length
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 3 years
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
January 10, 2021
Light and durable
- I've used it several times
Definitely a necessary tool in the backcountry, for the price and weight savings this piece offers, I'd say it's a must have. Would recommend to a friend
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help