Why We Built The Marais Rain Jacket
When we travel, we often travel light—so we designed a Marais Rain Jacket that helps us stick to our ideals, with reliable weather protection that won't take up tons of space in our pack. Fully waterproof with a longer-than-average cut, this stowable rain shell keeps us dry when the forecast betrays us, and offers clean style when we're in the city.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- A lightweight rain jacket for travel or casual trails
- Waterproof, breathable membrane keeps you dry and comfortable
- Packable material stows easily in your pack between spring showers
- Adjustable hood and hem keep out chilly weather
- Storm flap over zipper prevents moisture from creeping in
- Collar stands independent of the hood for extra protection
- Secure pockets defend small valuable from stormy weather
- Standard fit leaves room for layers if temperatures are low
- Item #BCCZ222
- [membrane/laminate] PU (2.5-layer), [face fabric] 100% nylon, DWR finish
- fully sealed
- fixed, adjustable
- 2 zippered hand
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
April 21, 2020
Does it have armpit vents?
April 22, 2020
Hey Nathan! The Marais Jacket was designed to be more of a casual wear rain jacket. It took a city sleek silhouette and does not have armpit vents. We do make a rain jacket that does feature armpit zips. It is the Uinta 3L jacket. Here is the link https://www.backcountry.com/backcountry-uinta-3l-packable-rain-jacket-mens?s=a