Why We Like The Atomic Hawx Prime XTD 95 Tech Alpine Touring Boot
Strap on the Hawx Prime XTD 95 Tech Alpine Touring Boots and go earn your turns. These touring-specific boots blend the perfect about of uphill comfort with downhill performance, giving those who dabble a reason to spend even more time in the backcountry. The Hawx Prime XTD is insulated against frosty dawn patrols and fully adjustable for achieving the perfect fit required by longer tours.
- A comfortable touring boot for increasing time in the backcountry
- Smooth 95 flex provides reliable response for intermediate skiers
- Medium last fits most average width feet with mid to high insteps
- Energy Backbone enhances power transmission during downhill travel
- Touring Flex Zone in liner provides a comfortable uphill feel
- Frictionless Pivot enhances natural movement during the ascent
- GripWalk soles handle well on icy bootpacks or slick parking lots
- Anatomical liner is thermo-moldable for enhancing comfort and fit
- Item #ATOK1DX
- Shell Material
- PU, Prolite
- Last Width
- Buckle Material
- Lean Angle
- 13°, 15°, 17°
- Walk Mode
- yes, 54° range of motion
- Memorty Fit 3D Silver W
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Binding Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [24 / 24.5] 3lb 10oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- backcountry skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help