Select style & size:Select options
BCT Mountaineering Carbon SQS Ski Poles
Trekking through the high alpine looking for untracked snow and steep descents requires a high level of speed and efficiency. The Atomic BCT Mountaineering Carbon SQS Ski Poles provide the necessary features in a lightweight package to help achieve big mountain objectives in true light and fast alpine fashion. Designed for ski mountaineering through technical or remote terrain, these poles are the top of the line model for tackling big mountains.
The aluminum and carbon fiber construction shaves weight when every gram dropped counts and the BCT grip is ergonomically designed with EVA foam for a comfortable handle when hiking or skiing through deep snow. A built in Safety Quick Release System releases the straps from the pole when placed under tension to reduce injury risk in the event of a crash. The length can be adjusted thanks to the telescoping design, accommodating travel on an incline while traversing steep sections of terrain. Folding technology breaks the poles down into shorter lengths to be stowed on a backpack when the ascent gets technical or when it's time to head home.
- Lightweight ski poles for big mountain adventures
- Carbon construction shaves weight to go light and fast in the alpine
- Telescoping style customizes length for adjustment on the fly
- Folding pole technology packs down to tie to a pack when not in use
- SQS system releases straps under tension to help reduce injury risk
- BCT grip with EVA foam is ergonomically designed for lasting comfort
- 85mm powder baskets catch and remain aloft in deep snow
- Item #ATO00DD