Skis whatever the snow is up to.
The Backland FR is Atomic's new collection of freeride powder chargers, and the Women's Backland FR 102 Ski is the collection's slimmest selection for hitting the occasional hardpack as well as the fluffy stuff. Its Step Down Sidewall 2.0 construction ensures stability on icy terrain, yet remains light for popping out of powder with ease, and it ensures long-lasting durability because you can't get a new ski every year, unless you can, in which case this is still a solid ski for the season.
The Backland strikes a stunning performance-to-weight ratio for resort or backcountry use. A poplar wood core keeps the ski light enough for quick tours, while the carbon backbone ensures agility and a stiff flex for when you're cranking high-speed turns down big mountains. Skied by professional powder slayer Molly Baker, the Backland FR 102 Ski is choice for charging through deep stuff whether you're in the resort or backcountry.
- Freeride powder charger with a great performance-to-weight ratio
- 102mm waist width floats backcountry pow and carves resort piste
- Powder Rocker excels in powder, crud, and everything in between
- HRZN Tech sidewall construction adds more surface area at the tip
- Lightweight poplar wood core with carbon backbone
- Item #ATO007C