Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Select style & size:Select options
Run on frozen water.
Say goodbye to wintry afternoons spent post-holing your way through knee deep snow as you attempt to run up a trail, and say hello to the Atlas Run Snowshoe. This lightweight snowshoe allows you to float atop the snow—without compromising your stride.
More specifically, the Run Snowshoe features a unisex V-Frame construction, which is equal parts feather-light and durable to assure many seasons worth of wear and tear. The NyTex decking is incredibly forgiving—not to mention very quiet in the cold, meaning you're not stuck wearing a pair of loud, crunchy snowshoes as you try to enjoy an afternoon of solace and solitude. The high-performance, spring-loaded suspension system offers effortless maneuverability and foot articulation as you make your way through groomed or uneven terrain. Additionally, the spring-loaded suspension system doubles down on traction when you need it most, while the heel cleat assures stability and traction when climbing or descending variegated terrain. More importantly, the Speed Helix binding is one of the quickest-to-use in the Atlas lineup, and features a Boa closure system to ensure a personalized, precise fit.
- A lightweight, durable snowshoe for running on snowy terrain
- Aluminum construction is feather-light and tenacious
- NyTex decking is forgiving and quiet on snow
- Spring-loaded suspension assure dexterity and foot articulation
- Heel cleat provide stability and traction in varied terrain
- Speed Helix binding ensures a personalized fit and feel
- Item #ATL000Y
- Q & A
What is width at widest part of snoeshoe?