Why We Like The Atlas Snowshoes Elektra Treeline Snowshoe
The Treeline features Atlass Spring-Loaded Suspension, a patented design that allows for impact absorption, natural side-to-side flex and deeper crampon penetration for an uncompromised stride. Comfort and security come standard with the Wrapp MTN binding which utilizes the BOA Fit System to provide a fast, precision fit with on-the-fly adjustability. The variable forming of the aluminum Reactiv frame changes from a cylindrical to an elliptical shape to increase strength where the frame bears the greatest load for a stiffer, more responsive snowshoe frame. When coupled with soft, smooth Nytex decking the Reactiv frame provides ample flotation and stability in deeper snow. Hearty, reliable traction is a hallmark of our all-mountain snowshoes and the Treeline is no exception! The forefoot grip of the All-Trac toe crampon and Advanced Aft Traction provide the necessary grip on varying snow conditions.
- Lightweight snowshoe is fitted for burly hikes in technical terrain
- Tempered steel toe crampon supplies reliable traction on icy steeps
- Integrated Wrapp binding offers BOA Fit adjustability for the perfect fit
- Built-in heel lift prevents calf fatigue as you conquer steep ascents
- Spring-loaded suspension provides energy return every step of the way
- Item #ATLH11H
- Frame Material
- 6061 aluminum Reactiv
- Deck Material
- Crampon Material
- tempered steel
- 23in, 27in
- Surface Area
- 176sq in
- Wrapp Helix Binding, Boa Fit
- Heel Risers
- 19 degree heel lift
- Recommended User Weight
- (23in) 80 - 160lb, (27in) 120 - 200+lb
- Claimed Weight
- [pair] 4lb 2oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help