The island is calling.
You've been planning your next trip to Costa Rica ever since you fell in love with the lush jungles and turquoise waters three years ago. When you finally make your pilgrimage back to the land of juicy mangoes and gloriously rugged terrain, make sure you pack your Astral Women's Tinker Hemp Shoes.
Besides your sandals, these kicks will most likely be the only thing on your feet all week, with a breathable and durable hemp construction that can handle steep, rocky hikes and floats down the river. The water-resistant laces won't get soaked when you go for an impromptu swim and the Agro Grip rubber holds solid traction while you're wading to shore or navigating through an overgrown hike. The EVA midsole provides comfort on long walks through town and the balanced geometry lends a natural feel akin to your favorite flip flops.
- Lifestyle shoes ready for the trail or the river
- Hemp construction is durable and breathable
- Agro Grip rubber provides excellent traction
- Lace closure lets you customize the fit
- Water-resistant laces won't get soaked
- EVA midsole for comfort on long walks
- Balanced geometry for a natural feel
- Item #ASL001T
77% hemp, 23% recycled polyester
Agro Grip (rubber)
casual, flatwater paddling, hiking
- Q & A
Stylish and comfy!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Great casual shoe that is totally competent on a trail, bike, or the river! Cute & comfortable!