Select a size:
Why We Like The Loyak Shoe
This casual and fun water shoe has us stomping around in the lake or wading our kayak through the brush with confidence. Quick-dry material has us wearing this for long paddling day trips where we’ll be wading or portaging a few times. The strong rubber outsole sticks to the ground in murky waters and keeps our feet protected from sharp rocks or other water hazards.
- A premium water shoe built for young paddlers
- Canvas and Airmesh upper is water-resistant and breathes well
- EVA midsole adds cushioning and absorbs impact
- Flex-Grip sole with G.15 adds traction on slippery surfaces
- Drainage holes help get rid of excess water
- Item #ASLT014
- Upper Material
- hydrophobic canvas, Airmesh
- Flex-Grip with G.15 rubber
- Claimed Weight
- [size 2Y, single] 4.6oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.