Ski & Ride Guide—
Our Top Freeriding Picks Of The Season
Select a color:blackSeries
Select a size:
Why We Like The Trail Softshell Jacket
When you step outdoors for a ride in the middle of winter, every breeze is suddenly capable of chilling you to your core. Confronting old man winter is an uphill battle, until you throw on the Assos Trail Softshell Jacket for women and reclaim your advantage over the cold. The four-way stretch fabric is constructed with clever paneling along the chest, arms, and back to repel water in the midst of winter, and is extremely breathable to wick moisture as you warm up. If wind and rain are knocking at your door, the scuba-style hood offers superior protection about your neck and face, and is designed to be worn under a helmet for optimal comfort and protection. Our riders love to store essentials in the zippered rear pocket, accessible from the side of the jacket and easily reachable thanks to the slim trailFit design that promotes movement on and off the bike.
- Crank up the heat and boost protection with this winter shoftshell
- Blended fabrics counter wind and repel water for all-day comfort
- Scuba-style hood reduces exposure to chilly wind and rain
- Side zipper provides access to a spacious rear-cargo pocket
- Extended drop tail protects your lower back from wheel spray
- trailFit design is fitted for technical movement on the bike
- Item #AASZ01V
- 56% nylon, 22% polyester, 22% elastane
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- 1 zippered hand, 1 zippered side
- scuba style
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.