Why We Like The ASSOS MILLE GT C2 Bib Short
The MILLE GT C2 Bib Short is designed to take away irritations with stretchy and supportive material, and Assos' most comfortable insert to date. With fabric that enhances muscle support and wrinkle-free panels that mirror our physique, we can stay comfortable and focused on our ride. A raw-cut, tape-reinforced edge waist makes for the smoothest transition possible between the body and bib, and silicone leg grippers keep everything in place. And, for absolute comfort, Assos utilizes their MILLE GTO c2 insert for a plushy, frictionless feel throughout our ride.
- The bib short that conquers comfort and performance for our ride
- Frictionless, muscle-supporting compressive fabric enhances comfort
- GTO straps and leg panels keep everything where it should be
- ZeroWaist engineering makes for a smooth bib and body transition
- SkinGrip finish features a raw-cut edge with minimal silicone treatment
- Plushy, comfortable insert keeps us moving all day
- Item #AASZ04X
- 76% pollyamide, 20% elastane, 4% polyester
- spring, summer, fall
- [medium] 9.5in
- MILLE GT C2
- Chamois Thickness
- [microShock] 11mm, [filterFoam] 10mm
- Leg Gripper
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 7oz
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
August 27, 2023
My new go-to bibs.
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This is my first Assos purchase in several years and my first time trying their latest line. For reference, I thought the previous generation Assos bibs (pink chamois) were very good. This new GT bib has been great on my first few rides. I am very picky and had no issues on the design. Straps, chamois, and overall fit are quite comfortable. The new, wider straps lay flat and secure, and spread out the force so the straps don't bunch up. No pinch zones or chaffing with the 11mm GT chamois. The thickness is perfect for me. (I would suggest caution when choosing between these and the thicker 13mm chamois on the GTS, as in my experience, thicker chamois are not necessarily better and have more risk of bunching up, creating chaffing between legs and sides of saddle, or losing road feel.)
Originally reviewed on Competitivecyclist.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help