Technical and burly for the tough trails.
Step into the Asolo Women's Shiraz GV Boot and spend a week or two (or three or four) trekking across isolated mountains. This burly backpacking boot boasts a Gore-Tex membrane that offers waterproof protection for snowy environments, and it feels highly breathable for lower, warmer elevations.
The boot's upper features Schoeller's durable, breathable, and stretchy K-Tech fabric with sturdy suede overlays for long-lasting durability. Underfoot, the Shiraz features a ventilated, microporous midsole with an Anti-Shock insert that absorbs impact at each step. Asolo worked with Vibram to give the boot's Ascent rubber sole plenty of traction over rocky, mossy, and slippery terrain.
- Burly backpacking boot for trekking technical terrain
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex membrane
- Stretchy Schoeller K-Tech upper with sturdy suede overlays
- Microporous midsole with Anti-Shock insert
- Vibram Ascent rubber sole assures traction
- Item #ASO002G