You can stay active every month of the year wearing the Women's Asolo Nucleon Mid GV Boot, which is built for long treks in variable conditions. Water-resistant suede stands up against encounters with sticks and stones, and it's reinforced by a breathable Gore-Tex membrane for protection from the elements—even if you're headed out for a snowy winter's walk. Asolo made the Nucleon Mid GV with enough ankle protection for distance adventures through forests or mountains, with self-cleaning lugs for muddy situations and sticky Vibram for ultimate grip on variable terrain.
- Technical boot for light hikes and year-round walking
- Durable suede construction built for sharp encounters
- Gore-Tex lining is waterproof and breathable
- Sticky soles built for sticky situations
- Cushioned mono-density midsoles keep you comfortable on your feet
- Classic lacing system offers a secure, adjustable fit
- Item #ASO003R
- Q & A
where are the reviews for this product (Asolo Nucleon mid GV)? how does it compare with the Asolo FSN 70. this is not for heavy back packing but for day hikes in varied terrain. thanks.
my previous boot was the men's GTX (I am a woman)