Comfortable, even if you aren't.
The Asolo Men's Elbrus GV Mountaineering Boot is comfortable in high places—between its sticky Vibam sole and stiff lasting board, the Elbrus delivers hoof-like traction when you're scrambling across an airy ridge in the alpine or setting a steep bootpack up a snowy couloir during a summer mountaineering mission. Asolo made sure the Elbrus was ready for all of your alpine adventures by making it compatible with semi-automatic crampons and equipping it with a waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex insert that gets an extra boost of breathability thanks to Schoeller softshell panels in key areas.
- Stiff mountaineering boot for hard-to-reach summits
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex protects from snow or mud
- Durable suede construction withstands wear from rock and ice
- Schoeller softshell panels increase breathability
- Stiff nylon and fiberglass lasting board increase support
- PU heel welt accommodates semi-automatic crampons
- Item #ASO003Z