Why We Like The Drifter I Evo GV Hiking Boot
Whether our go-with-the-flow attitude or our meticulous planning landed us in difficult terrain, we know we can rely on the Drifter I Evo GV Hiking Boot to get us through. These tough hikers use Cordura nylon and GORE-TEX waterproofing to protect our feet no matter the trail conditions. Vibram's reliable traction and EVA's shock-absorbing design keep us stabilized until we reach our destination.
- Rugged hiking boot for treks through rough terrain
- Abrasion-resistant suede and Cordura uppers with protective toe cap
- Breathable, waterproof GORE-TEX tech keeps feet dry inside and out
- Dual-density EVA midsole provides both stabilization and comfort
- Vibram sole with MegaGrip for impressive traction on wet and dry surfaces
- Item #ASOZ03E
- Upper Material
- suede, Cordura nylon
- GORE-TEX Performance Comfort Footwear membrane
- Asoflex 00 MR
- Lite 2
- Duo Radiant (EVA)
- Vibram MegaGrip
- Claimed Weight
- [single, 9.5] 1lb 5oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help